Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Dwarf

So I finished off the Dwarf and Knight today! It's been a while since my last post but I have been painting...just not on the dwarf.

Here's a close-up on an effect I've seen others do with some synthetic grass. I just used an old paint brush, chopped off the tip and glued it to the base.


The rest of these pictures show basically just the base coats. I haven't gotten into highlighting or washing yet.




Did a little bit more with the dwarf. Got some grasses on his base and colored it. Also finished all of his base colors.



And here's the final shots of him. Sorry I forgot to crop the pictures. One cool thing about this character is his two enchanted skulls stuck on his horn. One's the skull of a wicked priest, and the other the skull of a murderer. hence one being black and one being white. This character is a lot of fun to play with in Pathfinder since each skull has spell charges on them and to activate the spell, he has to repeatedly slap a skull which is pretty comical in the middle of a battle.






No comments:

Post a Comment